BREAKING!!! Police officer murders 4, Injured 3 then kills self in Abeokuta - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

BREAKING!!! Police officer murders 4, Injured 3 then kills self in Abeokuta

BREAKING!!! Police officer murders 4, Injured 3 then kills self in Abeokuta

Share This


This happened just this morning about 7:25am, when this charged police officer (names witheld for now) dashed into the residence of this family situated at Akingbala Ifelodun Estate, Eleweran area of Abeokuta, Ogun State and started shooting sporadically.

He suceeded in killing four people who died instantly after sustaining various degrees of serious, while about 3 others managed to escape with various gunshot wounds and are currently receiving treatments in the hospital.

The office later shot himself in the head after his massacre!

May God help us in this country, when those that are paid to protect lives now takes lives they are paid to protect!

May God once again grant the families of those that lost their lives the strength to bear the loss.!

More details later as the police release more detailed info on this!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my
    iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you
    present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded
    on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyhow, awesome blog!

    My weblog :: pezzarossi

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad