Dating: (True Life Story) When I Turned 20 and The Pain Around It - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

Dating: (True Life Story) When I Turned 20 and The Pain Around It

Dating: (True Life Story) When I Turned 20 and The Pain Around It

Share This


 

Its the end of yet another 12 months and I just turned 20, its quite unusual for a lady to disclose her real age but then i ain't a teenager anymore, this marks the beginning of a new race.
its indeed been really rough, unfortunately i have lost more friends than I can count, my trust, dreams, inspiration all came down crumbling before my very eyes and I here I am helpless and by no means able to recover properly.


I used to have a best friend more like a sister from another mother, we were really compatible and we made a great team, we had plans on going to the same university and fortunately we were privileged to do just that. Oh well that's were I met Enoch the tall dark skinned guy who stole my heart with little or no effort back then, he was built with a lovely accent as well, just d way I like my men, I gave him a tough time nonetheless but then one thing was imminent sooner or later i was gonna fall like a pack of cards..we started dating and I began to notice lots of changes in the man I once thought was destined to be mine, he obviously had other plans and eventually I lost out.


Please, send us your love life and dating experience if you want others to learn from it to ireporterng@gmail.com
Note: While sending your write-ups please try not to abbreviate. Thanks

To follow us on twitter click @iReporterng

To Like our facebook fan page click iReporter on Facebook
Join Us on BBM Channel Add Pin or click: C00224051
Report News as its UNFOLDS via: ireporterng@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad