My Account was Hacked!!! - Tee Blliz - I Love My Wife (Tiwa Savage) - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

My Account was Hacked!!! - Tee Blliz -  I Love My Wife (Tiwa Savage)

My Account was Hacked!!! - Tee Blliz - I Love My Wife (Tiwa Savage)

Share This




 iReporter Network International gathered that Tee blliz broke the internet today by publishing on his Instagram handle about his wife's (Tiwa savage) escapade with her record label boss Don jazzy, Dir Sid and 2baba. That his wife has been sleeping around with these guys…. This news came
as a shock to us because we know how grievous this accusation was, we decided to reach out to get the view of Tiwa savage; unfortunately we couldn’t reach her publicist.

Luckily for us, one of my staff has a link within the Tee blliz camp; so we made a call through to our source, name withheld. Weddingtin.com can authoritatively tell you that Tee blliz did not make such remark. Therefore, his account was hacked. He told us that he was with the family and all is well, there is no cause for alarm. He could not believe what has been circulating around the social media.
This is what he said;


“My oga is a lovely man; he loves his wife a lot and can’t say such things about his wife. I was with the whole family today, they are happy with each other, Tiwa is doing her best as wife and a mother. This is the handiwork of wicked people who want to cause chaos and confusion so as to ruin a lovely family”. 


We also read from a popular blog that he (Tee blliz) wanted to commit suicide today around past 9 this morning while driving on the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge. That an eye-witness named Chukwuma Ani, witnessed the incident and was one of the men who pulled Tee billz off the bridge. This what the blog wrote on the issue as accounted by their eyewitness;


“I thought I was watching a movie" Ani told LIB "the man held the railing and tried to jump over it and that was when the yellow man held him and started shouting for help. The two of them nearly fell into the water. I quickly joined the yellow man to pull the guy out and while we were struggling with him, one PSquare twin (Peter Okoye) and Banky W joined us to pull the man out”.


Please I was at that bridge by that time and there was no hold-up or anything to signify that anything odd was going on. So where did, this so call witness got his fact from? A beg my people which kind heavy lie be this… so PSquare (Peter Okoye) and Banky W has become so jobless that they have no place to be but to be found at that spot, exactly the time as reported by the blog to be among the rescuer that saved LIB imaginary suicidal case. I believe Peter Okoye and Banky W are too busy to be dragged into this okay.
Aunt Linda please, get your facts’ right, try to report true story. Tee blliz is not depressed and has never contemplated committing suicide; I don’t know where you got your story from.






To follow us on twitter click @iReporterng

To Like our facebook fan page click iReporter on Facebook
Join Us on BBM Channel Add Pin or click: C00224051
Report News as its UNFOLDS via: ireporterng@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad