“For The Respect I Have For My Husband, I Can’t Play Some Certain Roles Anymore” – Tonto Dikeh Churchill - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

“For The Respect I Have For My Husband, I Can’t Play Some Certain Roles Anymore” – Tonto Dikeh Churchill

“For The Respect I Have For My Husband, I Can’t Play Some Certain Roles Anymore” – Tonto Dikeh Churchill

Share This

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill got married to her husband, Oladunni Churchill, the nephew of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo in August 2015.

In February 2016, Tonto welcomed her first child, Andre Omodayo Churchill and since then she has not been seen doing what she loves doing on TV screens.

In an interview with Nkechi Chima of The Sun, the mother of one disclosed why she hasn’t starred in any movie since her marriage.

She said:
Tonto001“I have not worked in any production after marriage because I have been busy in my primary duties as a wife and mother. I need adequate time to build a solid foundation for my family and for a sustainable home. And I hope to be back in no distant time.

“As a married woman a lot of things change in your life. Of course, you must have some sense of responsibility in decision making, because it is not just about your life anymore, you have a family to take care of. So, for the respect I have for my head, who is my husband and my neck, who is my son, I can’t play certain roles anymore. And I don’t have any regrets because my family comes first in all I do.

“Marriage is a blessing! It’s a new phase and level in life. Marriage from my point of view is awesome if you marry the right person. It is hell if you marry the wrong person. You will hear different stories from different folks. For me, I am waxing stronger and happier in marriage.”
     Advertisement - Call: 08102160223
To Feature Here (Call: 08099554484) - Artist of the week
Do you want to write for iREPORTER NEWS NETWORK or have an article you want published? It’s now easy. Post your articles and news stories here, your story will be reviewed and published. Report NEWS as its UNFOLDS and JOB RECRUITMENT SCAMS here, help us keep our labour market clean. To submit your post CLICK HERE
Socialize With Us On:

Twitter: @iReporterNG
Facebook: @iReporterNG
Vimeo: @iReporterNG
Dribbble: @iReporterNG
Youtube: @iReporterNG
Google Plus: +iReporterNG
BBM Channel Pin: C00224051

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad