“I Didn’t R.@pe Her, I Only Put My Joystick (D!.ck) In Her Mouth” – Teacher Arrested For R.@ping 12 Year Old Student Speaks - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

“I Didn’t R.@pe Her, I Only Put My Joystick (D!.ck) In Her Mouth” – Teacher Arrested For R.@ping 12 Year Old Student Speaks

“I Didn’t R.@pe Her, I Only Put My Joystick (D!.ck) In Her Mouth” – Teacher Arrested For R.@ping 12 Year Old Student Speaks

Share This
olamilekan-enilolobo
A 20-year-old school teacher Olamilekan Enilolobo, has been apprehended by the police for allegedly s.exual assaulting a pupil. The suspect said he only put his manhood inside the mouth of his 12-year-old victim.

While being paraded by the Lagos State police spokesperson, Dolapo Badmos, he said: “I usually teach the victim and two others after school at Ikotun. When the girl was brought to my place, I said they should buy a notebook for her but her parents didn’t.

“So, last Wednesday, I gave her an assignment but she didn’t do it. When she came to me on Thursday during school period, I asked if the notebook but she said her mother didn’t give her the money. I told her to go to JSS one class and join the other two girls that I would soon be with them.

“When I was done with my classes, I joined them there and teaching them for the day. My house is not far from the school and my mum had called that I should do the dishes. So, I told the girl to follow me that I would buy the notebook for her at a woman’s shop near my house.

She followed me down, I bought the book for her and she said she was hungry. In order for her to understand what I would teach, I bought biscuit for her and as I was about to go, the woman said I should bring her bottle which has been with me.

“I told her I would bring it later but she refused and said instead, the girl should follow me to the house so that I would give her the bottle. So, that was how the girl followed me to the house and I took her inside our parlour. I put her on the chair and put my manhood in her mouth.

“It just came over me. I don’t know what happened. I didn’t touch her private part. They have done a test and confirmed I didn’t touch there. She didn’t cry and she didn’t complain. But she went home and reported to her parents and they came to the school to complain.

“I know that I have committed a crime and I am guilty. Whatever is my punishment, I would face it and hope God would have mercy on me. I have never done something like this before. I don’t have a girlfriend.”

     Advertisement - Call: 08102160223
To Feature Here (Call: 08099554484) - Artist of the week
Do you want to write for iREPORTER NEWS NETWORK or have an article you want published? It’s now easy. Post your articles and news stories here, your story will be reviewed and published. Report NEWS as its UNFOLDS and JOB RECRUITMENT SCAMS here, help us keep our labour market clean. To submit your post CLICK HERE
Socialize With Us On:

Twitter: @iReporterNG
Facebook: @iReporterNG
Vimeo: @iReporterNG
Dribbble: @iReporterNG
Youtube: @iReporterNG
Google Plus: +iReporterNG
BBM Channel Pin: C00224051

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad