Why I told myself I want to be a WOMAN - Bobrisky - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

Why I told myself I want to be a WOMAN - Bobrisky

Why I told myself I want to be a WOMAN - Bobrisky

Share This


“Idris was born a man 1992 august 31st. Immediately i got into dis earth and also mature enough to differentiate btw my right and left !!! I told myself i want to be a WOMAN. 


There's nothing bad to be a man truth be told. But i see myself doing better in life as a woman. Women are so caring, soft hearted, beautiful and hardworking.. I saw all dis characteristics in me growing up especially growing up with an amazing mother. 


I'm not regretting taking dis BOLD step. Instead I'm glad i took d bold step to become who i want to be and not ready and will never apologize to anyone.” - Bobrisky


📸: hoorllar | toniegrapher (Instagram)



Copyright IREPORTER NEWS.

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from iREPORTER NEWS.

Contact: ireporterng@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad