Nollywood Actor Adedimeji Lateef got birthday surprise package from wife - iReporter News Network | No #1 News Network in the world.

Post Top Ad

Nollywood Actor Adedimeji Lateef got birthday surprise package from wife

Nollywood Actor Adedimeji Lateef got birthday surprise package from wife

Share This

Lateef Adedimeji posted on X how his birthday was celebrated by his wife in a surprising way without leaving his side, how she managed to pull this off is indeed a shock to him and has this too say:

"40 gifts from my wife ☺️

I’m a little overwhelmed, I thought I’d seen it all over the years but somehow, this amazing woman in my corner continues to find creative ways to surprise me.

I got customized 40 gift boxes from my Mrs, how she pulled this off without even leaving my side is a mystery, she’s steady showing me how actors show off their skills. Thank you for always baby

I love you so much", he said.


What are your thoughts about this? Please drop it in the comment section below.


Copyright IREPORTER NEWS.

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from iREPORTER NEWS.

Contact: ireporterng@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our publication. Do not miss out on any information.

Join us on Facebook:
https://facebook.com/ireporterinternational

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ireporterng

Post Bottom Ad